Skip to content
- By 2021, over 75% of midsize and large organizations will have adopted a multicloud and/or hybrid IT strategy.
- By 2022, public cloud services will be essential for 90% of business innovation.
- By 2023, 75% of all databases will be on a cloud platform, reducing the DBMS vendor landscape and increasing complexity for data governance and integration.
- Through 2023, computational resources used in AI will increase 5x from 2018, making AI the top category of workloads driving infrastructure decisions.
- By 2023, at least 35% of midsize to large enterprises will leverage a hybrid cloud-to-edge computing deployment model for at least one IoT project.
- By 2022, more than 50% of enterprise-generated data will be created and processed outside the data center or cloud, up from less than 10% in 2019.
- By 2024, at least 50% of enterprise applications in production will be IoT-enabled.
- By 2024, 75% of large enterprises will be using at least four low-code development tools for both IT application development and citizen development initiatives.
- By 2023, there will be a 30% increase in the use of RPA for front-office functions (sales and customer experience).